Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's Official!!!!!!!

No I'm not engaged yet, you silly ;)

I purchased my round-trip ticket to Indonesia and back.

One step closer to...

witness a Kecak Dance in Bali
playing with Elephants in Thailand (via)
Yet, not looking forward for...
Traffic in Jakarta (via)
Gosh,  I have enough traffic in LA & OC. Puh-leeze.

So this was me when I hit the *purchase* button on Eva Air... until Chimmy walks in...


Though I was a bit nervous...

Cuz you know it is a BIG purchase...

But it's gonna be great because my co-worker aka soon-to-be-travel-BFFs will join me (random side note: she's first cousin to Kat Von D)

So step one is done. As the time gets closer, I will need to purchase my inter-asia tickets, hotels and figure out what I'm gonna do there.

For sure relax, beach out, cheap massages, great food while saving dogs. Aw yeah...

Can September come soon?

moonbeams,
Rima

linkin' up with Lately

4 comments:

  1. When are you going in September?
    And I loooove EVA Airways! I have a soft spot for them since my Dad use to work for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! I wish I could join you. You'll have a blast, I know it.

    ReplyDelete