Thursday, April 11, 2013

The day I turn 30 minus 1

aka 29. Yes I had my birthday over the weekend. 1 more year I hit dirtay thirtaaay... Excited yet kinda nervous. But crap, I still have 1 more year to enjoy being a 20-something.

People, enjoy your life like you never before. This birthday was pretty unique because I spent with 3 girls. One I've known for almost 20 years, One I've only met once in person, and One I've never met before in person. Mind you, it was a fun fun day.

I got to spend my birthday filled with foods, girl talks, and more food. Thanks to Melissa, Gaby & Evani for spending my birthday with me!

Evani, Melissa & I had brunch at the yummy Bottega Louie in LA, then Gaby joined us at Santa Monica Pier, where we were able to soak up some sun and dip our feet in to the sand and cold ocean water. Then chilled and more girl talk at Urth Cafe, randomly hit up a Goodwill where Gaby tried out some vintage coat and we all hummed to Macklemore's "Thrift Shop". For dinner, Melissa, Gaby & I headed to Pasadena and ate at Slaters 50/50. Of course we created our own.















the Bolu

Gaby's 
Chickenboo



Thanks to these 3 awesome girls for spending my birthday with me.

And of course... Not to forget, The Pillow for facetiming with me while I was still drooling over my real pillow. Too bad I didn't do a screen-cap of that conversation. Here I share you a screen-cap of him drooling over his Pillow when it was the midnight of my birthday in Sao Paulo, Brazil (where he's at right now).


moonbeams,
Rima

7 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday Rima!
    I didn't know there was a 50/50's in Pasadena. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Rima! That sounds like an awesome way to spend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day!! I turn 30 in July - I'm not really sure how I feel about that! Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that looks like fun! Glad you had a fab birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much good food and fun! I miss you guys. I wish we could go to the beach and eat good food like every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this entire weekend... Wish it was something we did more often!

    ReplyDelete