Sunday, April 21, 2013

This is my jam, beetch


Words can't say what LOVE can do, I'll be there for you - Bon Jovi

Pillow and I select a song each year to be "Our Song" for the year. And for this year it's Bon Jovi's I'll Be There for You.

As part of our bucket list, we wanted to see Bon Jovi in Concert. Bucket List: Checked. More on that later.

Homeboy can rock and when I mean rock, literally hip moving (he said, "Watch me dance" and did some funny hip movements) and singing and guitaring and going cray for 3 hours straight. No opening band. 3 hours straight of Bon Jovi. That's musician-ship at its finest.

Anyways, when he sang "I'll Be There for You" Rob & I looked at each other and smiled. I told him, "this is your favorite karaoke song." and he just laughed. The song was so powerful, at the end of the song there was a HUGE choir going, "OH OH OH OHHHHHHH" and I can tell that Jon Bon Jovi was smiling ear to ear. Magical.

So I'm going crazy now singing this song... Especially in the Shower. My own private concert. Chimmy's the audience. Poor him.

moonbeams,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment