Sunday, April 14, 2013

Currently


Currently...

reading perezhilton.com (guilty pleasure!) and Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift
writing up coming posts for this little blog of mine.
listening She & Him
thinking about my upcoming trip to Bali & Thailand. I'm too excited to plan it! Hahaha.
smelling Chimmy who smells like his food. Gross.
wishing that all my bills get paid off and I have all the money I need to travel. 
hoping that both my parents arrive safely to Las Vegas and the Pillow arriving safely to Orange County from his 1 week trip abroad in Brazil.
wearing my promise ring from the Pillow, a thumb brace (yes. sucks getting older), my PJs. So comfy.
loving this random gloomy weather in SoCal in the month of April. April showers bring May flowers, they say.
wanting to just sleep all day. But I got things to do!
needing lose some lbs. I don't want to shop for more clothes. I love my clothes.
feeling content. I'm pretty cool of where I am today.
clicking ebay. hahaha... and I said I was content. 

this link up is provided to you by Siddathornton

bunny kisses,
Rima

1 comment: