Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Can't Wait...

For Iron Man 3.

I know most of y'all have seen it. I haven't.

Neither has Robert aka Pillow.

Of course I can't wait to see this Robert hovering my eyes in the movies... in his suit.


Why the wait?

We're gonna watch it on May 18th. Just in time to celebrate our first date's anniversary...

Exactly 5 years ago, we watch the first Iron Man... Followed by fish tacos and Coronas. And a light headed Rima and our second kiss. (Yes, we had our first kiss before our first date. We cool that way).


And from what I've heard so far this is the best Iron Man movie... and Pepper dies? asdjfa;lskdfj someone spoiled it. I don't even wanna know if it's true or not. HUSH!

Also, I can't wait for the day when my Robert does this...


Yes, people... You can love 2 Roberts at the same time... at least in my case... and Evani's.

xo,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Aw thats so cute. I'd wait too! My boyfriend and I have little rituals like that too .. makes things more special. I haven't seen it either -- but after that first pic of his eyes I think I need to! :P xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years, holla! It was pretty good. I'm still a fan of the first one the most but Pepper owns in this movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Iron Man fits into your anniversary tradition! I saw it this past weekend, you'll love it! The first one is probably my favorite, but 3 is a close second.

    ReplyDelete