Monday, May 27, 2013

Revisit: 12 Things


Seriously? 1 month passed by already? I saw the date and was like, "Dank I gotta do a recap for 12 Things..."

Not familiar with 12 Things? You can read about it here :)

For my last Revisit: 12 Things, click here.
2012 12 Things: here
For my Bucket List: here

As a reminder... Here are the things I want to accomplish in 2013.
  1. Attend a Baking/Bread Class.
  2. 30 days Work-Out trial.
  3. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
  4. Watch a live soccer game
  5. Try a new crafty skill
  6. Attend a Bucket List Concert: Bon Jovi, U2, Coldplay (can't get enough of them!), Celine Dion, Jay-Z (*this is an add on*)
  7. The Color Run in Los Angeles
  8. Make/Bake a Pie
  9. Take more pictures with my film cameras and create an album
  10. Swim with the Dolphins
  11. Medical Missionary
  12. Take a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid
And funny thing is I DID NOT ACCOMPLISHED AN-Y-THING.

zero. nada. zilch. nol. nil.

As how the pace of the year is going, looks like #11 won't happen. I think I'm gonna change it.

11. Dare Devil: Go Bungee Jumping

This will probably happen when I'm in Bali. My bff Gaby wants to do it and being the weird girl I am, it will happen.

via tumblr
Wah. I probably will take a shot of Vodka prior jumping. 

Are you doing 12 Things? Please share you link in the comments below :)

moonbeams,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. Bungee Jumping! Do it! I went sky diving two years ago and it is still to this day one of my favorite memories. I know I've been slacking but I promise to join back up with this link up next month. Pinky Promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing new to cross off my list - http://sarcasticremark.blogspot.com/2013/05/12-things-may-update.html

    I used to say I wanted to try bungee jumping and sky diving, but now I'm not so sure. lol It sounds like a lot of fun though and I can wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete