Sunday, May 26, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

Happy Memorial Day weekend!! May y'all enjoy all the BBQs and that sticky smoky smell in your hair.

I'm going to Little Tokyo via Metrolink because I enjoyed my last trip with my co-worker to LA a couple of weeks ago. This time is more of a foodie trip. I ain't BBQing...

Mmm I'm craving Ramen. And some Japanese Milk Buns. bunsbunsbuns.

Anyways, since SoCal's weather is being weird again, I decided to dress... safe. I hate getting cold so I decided to pull some leggings on. I may regret later if the weather turns warm. Damn.


Shirt: H&M Paris
Tank Top: Target
Leggings: Target
Socks: Forever 21
Pinky ring: somewhere from Hong Kong
Ring finger ring: Tiffany & Co.
Earrings: Claires
Glasses: David Cardigan from Coastal.com
Lipstick: Christian Dior from my BFF in Paris

I might carry a cardigan with me (i hate the collddddd)

Eat up people. And let's remember the soldiers that fought for our FREEDOM.

moonbeams,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I'm working all weekend long, but they will be feeding us at work tomorrow. Hopefully it's something good.

    I've been looking at going to Disney World. We should make it a group trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such incredible weather this weekend, wha chu talkin bout girlfran?!? Lol it did get cold at night but I rocked a sundress and rainbows all weekend, I love the SoCal summers.

    ReplyDelete