Friday, May 24, 2013

I like to do random BIG purchases

Such as this.


Finding out that today was the advanced sales for Coachella, AND having Coachella as a music bucket list of mine, I tried out to see if it was sold out or not. To my luck, it wasn't.

I went cray at work begging to borrow my co-worker's iPad (since... juno... you can't use your work's internet for "personal" reasons idoitallthetime) and got 2 Coachella tickets. The lucky partner in crime? My brother. I haven't bonded in the longest time with him even though he sleeps right next door to me. Sad but true. We both LOVE music and we've been to several music festivals Warped Tours together and we haven't done it in a LONG time.

Thank God for monthly payments.

Any of you have been to Coachella? I need tips & insights. Never been to one. All I can picture is people dressing like hippies and passing a joint and having beers in their hands. *groan*

Are you going?

xo,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! What weekend are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I thought Coachella happened already?!? Love spontaneous purchases, I'm going to see BSB girlfrannnnnnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete