Monday, May 20, 2013

JM's Detox Water

Imagine this girl screaming at your face...

via tumblr
Oh lawd.

Anyways, that fine lady up there has a Detox Water recipe that claimed to help you lose up to 5lbs in excess water in 7 days... Bloated? Try it.

You will need:

  • 60 oz of distilled water
  • 2 tablespoon of lemon juice/water
  • 1 tablespoon pure cranberry juice (unsweetened please)
  • 1 bag of Dandelion tea
Put it in a jar, let it fuse in the fridge and drink up thru out the day.


I used the Yogi DeTox tea. It does have an acquired taste, but it's not too bad. I sweetened mine a bit with stevia and it's pretty fresh on a hot day. 

 
I like pretty water so I added frozen strawberries and some mint leaves. It does make the water/tea taste better & fresh. 

This recipe is all over Pinterest and I've read some blogs and they claim that this water works. I'm pretty intrigued on trying this for a week, since I feel bloated all the time.

I will let you know on an update!

hopefully-bloat-free,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. I actually love pure cranberry juice. I'll drink a whole glass of it. I might be crazy.

    ReplyDelete