Thursday, May 23, 2013

So I woke up to a pink eye...

and it was gross and annoying.

And still that nasty acid reflux taste in my mouth and chest.

Gross.

via
Being responsible me (kinda), I went to Urgent Care to get checked up. Being on an empty stomach in the morning ain't fun. Now I kinda feel how my patients feel being NPO.

Anyways, the doc gave me an Rx for some antibiotic eyedrops and told me to take Prilosec on a daily basis for at least 2 weeks. Great. I feel so old right now.



No I'm not pregnant (ew) and Yes I do see Alka-Seltzer being my friend in the near future. Getting old ain't no fun.

Anyways while I was in the waiting room, I decided to browsed thru some old pictures on my phone and found these...



This is what tourists do in Bali. They take pictures of themselves in Balinese clothes. Look how my brother posed on that top pictures. He was werkin' on his fierceness. Snap snap hand on my hip.

Major #throwbackthursday, eh?

Oh well, I feel like napping now and watch Brave after I wake up... with goop in my eye. #gross

xo,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better hun! Those pictures cracked me up. I've never let my mom do that to me. Hihihi!

    xo,
    Jan Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew on the acid reflux and pink eye. Dang you old haha
    But I am loviiiing these Balinese outfits!

    ReplyDelete