Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I really wanted to barf...

in the middle of Body Combat.

This was me in the beginning of Body Combat

via
via
This was me during Body Combat

via
via
via
This is me after Body Combat

via
via

The work out actually aggravated my Acid Reflux. I had a major heartburn attack. Not fun people. I had to pause a couple of times because I can feel like crap creeping up my throat whenever I was doing a kick or a upper cut. Not cool.

Mind you, this is my first work out in like... 5 months? I'm such a Pro.

But being the awesome me, I was able to maintained my composure and managed to not barf in the middle of class and walk out. Homegirl finished, yo. So proud.

via 

After patting myself in the back, I went home and had a corn dog and fries.

#fail.

moonbeams,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment