Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We're all in this together...

Que the song...


Sorry Not Sorry for making you reminisce to High School Musical.

Mother, Father & I made pact. Well it's more to support my Father, while taking a benefit on the pact for both Mother & I.

We're Slim-Fasting. Yup, you read it right. SLIM FAST.

And we are determined. Not only that, we're eating healthy too (ok we're only eating a full meal once a day, mkay). We Asian so we eat rice... And we switched to Brown Rice (my fav!)... We're incorporating more lean protein and vegetables and fruits. Something I've been lacking off, tee hee.

I must say I've been doing okay. I do get super hungry around 9 AM if I don't snack between my first shake and lunch.

Mine you, I'm on day 2. Complain much, eh?

BUT, my willpower is getting better. This past 2 days, my office is filled with: Blueberry Muffins (zomg) with a bar of butter (zomggg), Pound Cakes (zoommggg), Bagels & Cream Cheese (zzommgg), and 2 free jugs of those Pike Place Coffee from Starbucks with creamer (ZOMG).

So what do I do when we have our "3-o-clock Coffee Break"? I nibble on my nuts. I just sniff really hard on the muffins and stuff my face with nuts. And play Candy Crush.

Now I need to walk more often.

They say losing weight is effective and more fun if you're doing it together. So here it goes to my Father and Bali/Thai Vacation Body.

moonbeams,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm here to cheer you on.

    I've been eating almonds with a few semi sweet chocolate chips mixed in in the afternoon around 3 after I get off work. It gets me through until dinner and it's a nice sweet treat that I don't feel bad about since I'm eating mostly almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely cheering you on!!! :) I'm finding it SO hard not to jump on all these weight loss trends (paleo, raw food, juicing) but when I started this whole weight loos journey, I promised myself that I would stick to a plan that's 100% me for the long haul. I mean there are a few aspects of my diet that I'll probably be able to stop once I'm at my goal weight but overall, I'm making life changes for good. I watched Hungry for Change on Netflix and it made me feel really inspired. Good luck my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete