Monday, May 6, 2013

It's about to get real, son.


I got my ticket to Phuket... At least I'm moving on towards my target...

Funny thing is, I haven't purchased my ticket to Bangkok from Denpasar, Bali.

Hahahaha... Such the dork I am (so did Kat Von D's cousin my friend).

This was Chimmy when I told him what happened. Poor Baby was like, "WTF mum?"


Actually I was having issues with Air Asia. Apparently it won't let me purchase another flight with the SAME CARD. I wonder if it's a security/24hr thing. Has anyone experienced this before? This is my first time flying with Air Asia so my friend and I were like, "WHA?"

via reactiongifs.com
More planning to do. We haven't even gotten a place to stay yet in Bali nor Thailand. Hah. Plan as we go I would say.

xo,
Rima

6 comments:

  1. That is really exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you going to be in bali? i'm in bali right now. will be here at least until june.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I'm so excited for you. And the gif of the pug is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes no sense that they won't let you use the same card. If the flights don't conflict, what's the problem?

    Hawkeye is going in for a Chimmy haircut tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooo! How exciting. There's nothing like booking that ticket to somewhere you've never been before.

    ReplyDelete