Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Revisit: 12 Things

Seriously... This year went by like a jiffy (wtf is jiffy anyways?)... Well, it's time for a recap on 12 Things...


Not familiar with 12 Things? You can read about it here :)

For my last Revisit: 12 Things, click here.
2012 12 Things: here
For my Bucket List: here

As a reminder... Here are the things I want to accomplish in 2013.
  1. Attend a Baking/Bread Class.
  2. 30 days Work-Out trial.
  3. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
  4. Watch a live soccer game
  5. Try a new crafty skill
  6. Attend a Bucket List Concert: Bon Jovi, U2, Coldplay (can't get enough of them!), Celine Dion, Jay-Z (*this is an add on*)
  7. The Color Run in Los Angeles
  8. Make/Bake a Pie
  9. Take more pictures with my film cameras and create an album
  10. Swim with the Dolphins
  11. Medical Missionary
  12. Take a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid
Well, you may notice, that 2 red words were crossed. Yup yup! I got to see Bon Jovi in Concert 2 weekends ago at the Staples... It was sooo fun. He did most of his classics and I literally screamed when he sang "I'll Be There for You"... ya know, me jam with the Pillow for 2013. Plus, I wanted to cry when he sang "Always".













Yes we make silly faces. I give major props to Mr. Jon Bon Jovi. No opening band, he SANG and DANCED for 3 hours straight, including 2 encores. His energy is wicked. I want what he's eating. If you ever get a chance to see him perform, do it. Too bad R. Sambora wasn't there (heard that homeboy walked away in the middle of the tour. Lame!) but Bon Jovi moved on and their replacement was great! He delivered.

So far goal no. 9 is in progress. I brought my film camera on a couple of occasions and its first roll is almost gone. Can't wait to develop it.

Nice. I got 4 out of 12 already. It's like a goal a month. Now I just gotta find where to swim with dolphins... Gotta make time to learn how to bake a pie. I need to wait in line patiently in Disneyland at the Princess area to get a picture with Ariel (anyone wanna go with me?)... Get my lazy-ass moving and do a 30 day challenge... wawawa...

Are you doing 12 Things? Please share your goals/accomplishments with me via comments below! I would love to read about them! Spread the word :)

moonbeams,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. You're doing awesome with your list. I'd wait with you to get a picture with Ariel. I'd even be willing to do lunch in the grotto. :)

    When I saw the picture of the back tattoo, my first thought was oh...tattoo. lol

    Here's my update - http://sarcasticremark.blogspot.com/2013/05/12-things-april-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rima .... You're gonna kill me ... I didn't cross anything off my list this past month! I'm such a slacker lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But ... I am very proud of YOU for knocking something off every month! Bon Jovi!?! Get it!

    ReplyDelete