Sunday, September 30, 2012

Currently...


reading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me - by Mindy Kaling. I just started it and so far it's funny. I heard good things about this book and after watching her The Mindy Project, I told myself that I have to read her book. 
writing my bills and goals for October
listening to the Saints @ Packers game... Well I'm watching yet listening more to the game as I browse around the internet. 
thinking about my upcoming Sisterhood reunion this weekend. I seriously can not wait. It's been 13 years that we haven't been in the same room!!!
smelling chicken curry that I made. Yum.
wishing that this reunion week will be super fun. Fun memories. 
hoping that all sisters and families will be here in California safe and sound for the weekend :) We got 2 babies coming along!!! 
wearing A green t-shirt from last night, a worn out Pink sweat pants and my new pair of glasses.
loving that the Pillow reminded me why I was a nurse last night when we were having dinner at a Korean BBQ and I got called in... I was sad that we were having a great time spending time with each other (we only see each other in the weekends) and that possibly we won't see each other for another 2 weeks :( He said, "It's ok, Rima. Go and save a life!" And I did. We saved a 18 year old male's kidney from bleeding to death. Glad he did just fine. 
wanting to eat something sweet right now... Like McDonald's Soft Ice Cream... Mmmm... I know Chimmy wants some too. 
needing some time off to spend with Robert. It's been awhile. 
feeling stuffy nose, throat kinda scratchy. warm with Chimmy laying next to me. 
clicking my blogger reading list. 

Linkin up with my girl Lauren of Siddathornton

moonbeams, Rima

11 comments:

  1. I haven't seen The Mindy Project yet, but I wanted to read that book. Just checked the library and they have it available for eReading. Woo! I'll be reading it on the way to work in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaaa... let me know! i'm gonna read tonight again.

      Delete
    2. Got it downloaded to my phone. I'm a couple chapters in. Seems like it'll be a quick read.

      Delete
  2. I need to read the book! I love Mindy. I hope you have so much fun at your reunion! :) Also, I too would be very upset to be called in on a weekend but Pillow did good. Good job Pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Pillow is amazing. If it wasn't for him, I would be all grumpy coming in! hehehe...

      Delete
  3. I just was looking into that book! Can't wait to hear what you think of it, I might have to pick it up soon! And ahh I just went through my October bills, and oh isn't that the most fun thing in the world!

    Hope you're having a good Monday! Or atleast as good as they get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't a huge fan of that book, but you'll have to let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to have you again for the sunday currently :)

    i have always wanted to read mindy kaling's book - i need to get on that! i should just go ahead & download it to my nook.

    that's got to be hard, getting called in to work while you're out enjoying yourself, but it's so great that you value & enjoy your job as a nurse.

    i hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss i've been slacking! so far the book is funny...

      Delete