Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So Mother Convinced Me...

... to get another designer bag.

The last time I purchased a designer bag was like, 4 years ago? I'm not sure.

First off, I'm not a big designer freak. I don't read fashion magazine. I'm not a fan of the Kardashians. I'm more of a laid back, chill, "cheap" fashionista. I've been a big fan of Thrift Stores since College. But I'm also a big fan of Nordstrom's Rack and Off 5th Ave... and of course, Ross, Marshall's & TJ Maxx... (Can you tell how much I love bargains?)

Anyways, the only designers that I like are L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani (helloooo) and Marc Jacobs. I have several purses by them and I purchased them awhile back.

So thanks to the evil Polyvore, which makes me lust for stuffs and wish that I have lots of money, I made a collage.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Bag

Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Bag by natziepatzie featuring red jewelry

So those are the two styles that I want. I love the Petal to the Metal line and I've been wanting to have one. But damn, why you so expensive -___-

So how about you? Do you have a favorite brand? 


5 comments:

  1. Wow, cute stuff! :) I only own one designer bag and it was 70 percent off. Haha. Polyvore is mean. It makes me wanna buy so much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you know this but I really can't say enough about how classic the Michael Kors Hamilton bag is. I mean it really is professional looking enough to last a lifetime. It's as close to a Birkin that I will EVER get but it also has the capabilities to hold anything under the sun. I think your style is a little more edgy that MK but I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a bag person at all. In June I finally traded in my Spiderman messenger bag in for a statchel. This one actually - http://d1xm0g4k30x72n.cloudfront.net/Product/nil_buckle_satchel_blk_3185_001_1000.jpg I bought it from Little Black Bag - http://www.littleblackbag.com?rf=YWxsIGdyZWF0IHNpdGVzIGRlc2VydmUgYSBncmVhdCBsYXVuY2g1ODcwODE%3DLbbsePotLbbsePLbbsePLbbsePLbbsePLbbseP&utm_medium=Other&utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_content=Invite_135370&utm_source=other

    I've never understood people's fascinations with LV and Coach and Gucci, etc. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've never heard of LBB so I'm glad I clicked on it. Woo.
      I've never been a fan of Coach. Urgh. Never.

      Delete