Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let Me See That...

THONG
Baby... That thong thong thong thong thong...

Ok... (I'm really laughing out loud right now listening to this song)...


Just make sure you don't have kids next to you while you play this video. OMG I'm still laughing.

After reading Mish's last entry regarding What's in the Butt, suddenly this song popped up in my head. I told her and she replied my comment with a youtube link of Sisqo's infamous Thong Song...

Which leads to...

Remember during the turn of the Century, circa late 90s - early 2000s, G-Strings and Thongs suddenly became big. I know it's been in the market since who knows when, but from what I remember, during my high school years, it was like, big. A trend. Girls want to have low cut jeans, and lean forward so guys can see, well... that thong thong thong thong. Or as wikipedia calls it, Whale Tailing.

I remember the first time, little Indo Rima, got expose to the image of a g-string or thong was in the early 90s at a music store (that sells, uh, cassettes) browsing thru albums and ran into the album of 2 Live Crew's As Nasty As They Wanna Be. Little Rima was like, "EWWWWW THAT'S SOOO GROSS!!!" Who knew, years later, that piece of cloth became so famous...

Well, to be fair, I did own like, 3 pairs. And threw it away within the week of purchase. Why? Hell, my  bootay didn't like it. It was like a forever wedgie.


One of my sisters (hi melissa), swears by it (at the time). She was like, "Actually Rima, it's pretty comfortable. You should try the G-string instead. It's like wearing nothing." Uh, No. Feeling like you're going commando all the time? No. I know there are some people out there like that feeling, but not me.  Ms. Rima here likes to feel secure. I like the secure feeling of having a DECENT piece of cloth hugging my hips and properly covering my ladybits. I just feel uncomfortable. Even Mother disapproves the thong. She tried it once and said, "I don't get it. Why do I wanna feel like I need to pick on my butt every second I walk? And I have a huge ass." Yes, for once, Mother and I agree (on the picking the butt part and her huge ass).

I know for most of the part theses days that the g-string/thong is meant for no-panty-lines when wearing certain clothes/materials. But luckily they have undies now that have that features. Aw yea.

So as for me... No Thong. Thong Song is okay though. Hella Catchy.



is it me, or there's too much booty up in here?


5 comments:

  1. hahaha...so funny, I always get coupons for free panties from Victoria's secret (even though I've actually never purchased anything there before, but I always go get the free ones) and today I went to go pick one up with my mother in law and this time there where no options, it had to be a thong :/ we both looked at each other in disgust (hell no I don't want a voluntary wedgie up my ass) and reluctantly got it anyway....one of my friends (who is also married) works with my husband so he's totally going to bring it to work tomorrow and super awkwardly tell her he got her a present and give her the little pink bag...I realize that in itself is not that funny, but knowing her it's going to be a hilarious reaction :) can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol such a legitimate song, I love it. For the record I am pro-thong because all I wear are sundresses and the whole point is freedom for my ladybits (I'm just kidding!). But seriously though, I love those thick sided thongs, they feel like real underwear but you get the butt freedom. Plus I can't lie, Rob is fond of them. If he'll put on jeans for a date, I'll rock the butt floss. Overshare? Oh well, we're BFFs now duh. We have rings to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. booty booty booty rockin everywhere...

    ReplyDelete