Friday, September 14, 2012

Mmm Baby I Love Your Way...

Hello people.

Currently I'm in Santa Barbara, more specifically in the birthing room of my unborn nephew/godson/notbloodrelatedson. Mother is resting pretty comfortably, thanks to the woohoo epidural.

I can not wait to see this sucker. This baby better be cute (both parents are cute. One, mother is my BFF/sister who always gets the guys following her; and Two, I dated the dad. Hear the confusion? I don't.)

Oh dear baby Adam, please be kind when you get your head out of your mother's vajayjay. Let her rip beautifully (sorry for being graphic). I'm hoping that you will come out, fist pumping style.

Oh dear baby Adam, please cry immediately so I know that you have a beautiful voice like both of your parents (they sing).

Oh dear baby Adam, I really hope you'll turn out to be a handsome boy, so you can marry my future unborn-still-in-lala-land baby girl, and finally I can be truly related to your mother (it's a BFF's dream).

Oh dear baby Adam, I hope one day you'll mobe down to SoCal as soon as possible, so I can babysit you and hopefully gain my likings to children.

Oh dear baby Adam, one day your auntie Ella and I will take you to Disneyland. Yay.

Oh dear baby Adam, just come out. But take your time. We want you to be ready for this cruel world. We will fist pump together.

love, your MiMa.

2 comments:

  1. New babies are the best. Wishing health for them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so sweet! ;) Saw the instagram pics... glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete