Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Week, damn you went by so fast. Slow down a bit, wontcha?
Dear Booty, apparently I've been enjoying just wearing a tank top and underwear to sleep. Sorry if I made you cold at night. There's a blanket, you know.
Dear songs from college years, thanks for making me think i was pretty bad ass at the time. sorta. I was in a phase, you know.
Dear cuss words, esp the F word. (Not So) Sorry for abusing you. I'm in a foul mood right now.
Dear Pillow, gosh, you know I hate being apart from you. You know the drill.
Dear Chimmy, thanks for robbing $300 out of my pocket to clean your teeth. If only you can be nicer and less grouchy when I attempt to clean your teeth, I could've put that money in the wedding fund.
Dear Baby Adam, you're too cute. You're so cute I just want to quit my job and cuddle with you (ok not really, maybe).  You gotta stop giving me puppy eyes look and make me melt.
Dear Baby Adam (again), sorry but after witnessing your entrance, you will have to wait for Baby C or Baby M to come out. Don't worry, I will have a girl for you.
Dear Mind & Soul, please make up your mind if you want to do travel nursing or not.

Linkin up with Adventures of Newlyweds :)

Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. a traveling nurse sounds so fun!

    New follower! Happiest Friday!! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the Linkup!

    I can't believe how fast this week went by. I thought I was the only one who thought so. Also, I've been abusing cuss words lately too! Which is strange because I used to never. Oh well!

    I hope you have an amazing weekend!! xoxo

    -Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by :))) hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. hahaha adventures of newlyweds....you know he's gotta ask you first right :)

    (it seems like all my comments here lately have started with hahaha, thanks for amusing me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha me too.
      is it destiny that we start with hahaha?
      wonder if we talk like that in real life. opening a conversation with hahaha

      Delete
    2. we'll just have to wait and see!

      Delete