Monday, September 24, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 37 & 38



As I intensely watching Packers @ Seahawks, texting the Pillow thru out the game, and finished my homemade pizza (YUM! Any good dough recipes?), let me quickly recap my past 2 weeks. It's been a blur, to be honest.

Major 2 highlights:

thanks to papa Vino for this cute picture

mmm hello... Meet my baby "nephew" (my bff's son). You can read about it here.

And I did my second 5K for the year. YAY. Well it was more of a 5K walk/jog (ok... walk) with the Pillow. It was for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. I joined the Pillow with his company. Such an inspiring 5K. We walked with 13000+ friends, family and survivors affected by breast cancer. It's just... amazing. I dedicated my walk to my patients at work, but definitely to dedicated to Ms. Big & Brave Heart and Ms. Awesome.

be prepare for some photos.





















I would love to do more 5K walks/runs in the future. I wonder if there's any for Lymphoma (my Opa passed away in 1998 for Lymphoma) and Vitiligo (for me!)

Well I hope you guys have a good week. I'm pissed at the outcome of the Packers & Seahawks. They call touchdown, I call bullshit. Even the 3 reporters on ESPN are still stunned. This is gonna be talked for a long time. Horrible. I'm reading all tweets for #mnf #nfl and LOL-ing. Gotta love funny people.

Let me cool off by washing my face and catch up on 2 Broke Girls.

Toodles.





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on running a 5k! That's awesome!
    And your nephew is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome post :)
    I really like it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so CUTE!!!

    Also yay on the race and who you dedicated it too. The Race for the Cure is in April here I think. It's on my list to run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the race looks awesome. great job!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the walk! And I can't believe you didn't go off on your blog, I couldn't help ranting about it today... lol

    ReplyDelete