Tuesday, September 25, 2012

so I decided to join the partay...

of Loving Lately...


I'm a True Legit Slacker and I've haven't done any link-ups lately. I don't know... for some time, I had some thinking that I'm doing link-ups to gain followers (and honestly, i love having new followers) and I wasn't being the blogger that I wanted to be (you know... just being me).

But then hey. I'm human, and I love want like attention (from time to time).

What I'm loving lately is HOMEMADE PIZZA.

I've been in a pizza mode for 1 week. Ever since I had the most amazing pizza (so far) from NYC, I've been wanting to have that piece of awesomeness in my mouth as soon as I thought about Artichoke Basille Pizza. So one day I recreated my own version of it and it turned out awesome.

So one day I went to Vons Market and asked a lady where's the pre-made pizza dough at. She went cray. She was like, "Oh Mija... There's one that mmmhmm we have here... Made from Vons... Mija!! It's soo good... You can smell it straight through the bag...  When you cut the bag... Mmmm Mija so delicious... *walks me to the aisle* See Mija it's this one... Smell!!! *shoves it to my face* Smells so good... Yummy, hah?" She super convinced me, I bought 2 bags right off the bat.

Lady did not lie.

Pizza turned out bomb dot com. They had 3 types: Traditional White, Wheat and Garlic & Herbs. I tried all three.

this one is Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza on Garlic & Herb dough
Marinara Sauce, Turkey Pepperoni, Spinach, Jalapeño, Pineapple, & Cheese on Traditional White 
this was the left over pizza: Cheese, Marinara, Artichoke, Turkey Pepperoni, Pineapple & Jalapeño on Wheat
I was soo inspired on making pizza, I'm gonna start browsing for Pizza Dough recipes and Toppings.

Gosh miso excited.


word.

xoxo, Rima

5 comments: