Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introducing: The Little Bear, Adam

As you all most know (if you follow me via twitter or instagram), I was in Santa Barbara this weekend to witness the birth of my sister's baby, Adam.

Adam Clive Ferdinand D.
Born Sept 14, 2012 @ 11.20 PM

Seeing him entering the world, coaching Mama Icha through out the labor (48 hours) and pushing, witnessing the excitement and tears of joy of Papa Vino when he saw Adam crowning, the hugs between both GrandMas... Meant the whole world to me. The fatigue from sleep deprived just went away.

I'm no mother with kids and I know there are TONS of Mommy Blogs, but I fell in love with the little man. Be prepared to see some of Little Bear in Bolu... He he he. But I'm not gonna go crazy and post him all the time. Maybe it's good that we live far apart. Or else I would go baby crazy.

Welcome to out crazy world, Adam.

xoxo
Rima

8 comments:

  1. Such a little cutie!!!
    Every time you posted pics on FB I was like "Tim Tim look!!! He's so cute!" when I showed him the last one that you have here he said he looks like a little gangta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's such a gangsta. a cute gangsta that I want to cuddle big time with.
      *heart of steel melts*

      Delete
  2. He is so flippin cute, I can't take it! Congrats to your fam and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realized that I'm not sure this is really your "family" but congrats to your BFF! haha

      Delete