Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mid-Month Goal Check Up

Let's recap my goal for September...

1. So far this is been hard. I've been successfully doing this off and on. It's nice to wake up that extra 10 minutes, because it allowed me to prepare at least a decent breakfast. I really need to stop snoozing. Or move my iphone far away so it forces me to move my ass to turn it off. HMMMMMMMMMM.
2. So far I'm pretty on it. I didn't juiced last Friday because I had to drive to Santa Barbara for Adam's birth. Other than that, I think I missed about 3 days so far of juicing. Fact: Don't put too much ginger in your juice. It burns your throat! Damn
3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all I can say. (meaning: FAIL)
4. So far I've been doing good on this department. I try my best to pray before I fall asleep and first thing in the morning when I wake up... At least to say grace. Once in awhile I would throw a secret praying in between activities of the day. I like talking to God freely.
5. I'm still on the hunt for this. Shamelessly I fell for Mother's suggestions and bought me a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag while on the way home from Santa Barbara. I stopped by at Camarillo Fashion Outlet and hung out at Off 5th Saks. DAMN. But, the purse I got was a steal (or not). I saved 48% off of retail price. They were having a sale. Woo. I might have to bump boots for October's goal. Shame on me.

Does anyone have goals for September? How's your progress so far?


4 comments:

  1. My goal is to prepare for fall. Get the boots out and organize my closet. Oh and lose weight and stop shopping!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...I ran a 5k. That's the only one I can mark off my list so far. I've worked a few of the other goals too. But that was the most important I think. :)

    ReplyDelete