Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Le Sigh


  • while father is playing Elvis on youtube *le sigh*, i painted my left hand and it looks like shit. i can't not make it pretty :( yet i'm too lazy to wipe it off. ha ha ha.
  • i'm missing the good college days. i played paramore all day and missed the days where i used to randomly streak bleach parts of my hair.  i was tempted today to do it again, and dye it orange or such color. haha... classy, eh?
  • which, right now i'm creating a playlist of all the emo/punk/ska playlist that i used to listen in college on Spotify. OMG memories. Crazy.
  • i was missing NYC suddenly today and made my version of Artichoke Spinach Pizza. I tweeted about how i miss Artichoke Basille's Pizza, and they retweeted me back. Holla.

YUMMMMMMMMMM
how sweet is this?
  • facetiming with the Pillow, who's in Tucson, AZ, was a win-lose situation (win: i get to see his face; lose: made me miss him more). He was semi-buzz hence the sleepy face. He ain't gonna like this post of his sleepy face. he he he.


  • i spent $300 for chimmy's deep teeth cleaning *MAJOR LE SIGH* he looked so stoned today after i picked him up. super cute. and a bald patch to one of his front paw for the IV.


  • oh and here's the purse that i bought. yay for Marc Jacobs. nay for my poor wallet. but, this was a major bargain. tee hee


btw, I'm a featured Sponsor (yay) at Rachel's Lala Lists :) Go and check it out :) i'm super awesome!!



3 comments:

  1. my parents are not Elvis fan!
    i was raised with Sting, Chicago, Van Halen, The Police, Gun 'n Roses, you name it. haha

    that pizza look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah... mother plays like 60s-70s but dad is stuck on elvis.

      Delete
  2. I want to do home-made bunny illustrations like you but then I realize I have no drawing ability and I cry. But I do have some thoughts: 1. My left hand always look cray. 2.Die the bottom of your hair like Lauren Conrad does! Still edgy kinda but less 90s. 3. Poor Chimmy but mostly poor wallet! 4. NICE bag!

    ReplyDelete