Sunday, September 30, 2012

October's Goal

goals n schtuff
With September being a fast wind passing by and October knockin on the door tomorrow, I made my list for the Month of October. I was inspired to do this thanks to Melissa of Insert Sarcastic Remark Here, and glad that she's doing a link up of it. You Go GirlFriend.

But let's talk about my September goals.

1. Wake Up 10 Minutes early for work - honestly this was super hard for me. I did it for some days and the rest... I snoozed. I just srsly love my sleep. I can't deny it. The snooze button and me are BFFs. But I will definitely will work on this continuously.
2. Juicing for Dinner between Mon - Fri - I would consider this half done because I at least juiced for 3 days in a week after work. This for sure will be an on going goal because I actually like the effect of the juicing to my body. Now... If only I can wake up earlier and do it in the morning... Nah. Hahaha... But for sure I'll continue to juice. I'm actually doing green juicing and I love it.
3. Limit the Sugar Intake - Fail Miserably. I'm the queen of Starch aka Bread & Pastries so this was a major failure womp womp womp. I guess I must control the intake. Damn, look at that Hawaiian Roll.
4. Pray more often - This, I succeed. I prayed before bed and right after I wake up in the morning, I pray before I get out of my garage, I prayed before I walk out of my car (God, I hope today would be a great day at work), etc. Honestly, I love it. I used to not pray as often (due to laziness and probably taking God for granted) but then I came to realized that I only have one life and I must live as much as possible (que the term YOLO). I believe that if I include God in my life plans, things will be possible. This goal will continue on.
5. Purchase a decent pair of boots - which ended up being "Purchase a new designer bag". Hahaha... Boots will come. It will come. It HAS to come.

I would consider I accomplished 2/5. Sad. Hahahahaha... Now let's talk about October.



1. Do a Complete Health Exam - The Pillow and I agree to do this ASAP. I told him we should do it this month. I haven't had a complete health exam since 2009 (shame on me) and look at me, I'm a nurse. ha ha ha... I live the contradicting life. I tell people to go to the doctor, meanwhile I never go to the doctor. But I will for sure. Esp after dealing with a lot of Breast cancer patients and doing the Cancer walk, I think I should do a full on exam. Let's Go.
2. Get A New Tattoo - I've been debating on what to get and where to get it, but it looks like it's happening soon. Woo.
3. Make Pizza from Scratch - if you noticed lately (thru the blog and my instagram) I've been in a pizza mode. I've been buying pre-made dough from Vons and they were delicious. Now I'm inspired to make my own dough! I just love how I can put whatever I want on my pizza... and when you think it from breaking down the cost, waaaaayyy cheaper to make your own. Love it.
4. Yoga - 10 Day Challenge - I love Yoga. I've been doing it sparingly here and there. I took classes back in College. I used to do it religiously. I just don't know why I'm slacking. I always come up with reason to do a work-out (aka laziness). And after watching this video, I'm inspired to do it again. Oh and I'm not as flexible as this girl. She's like the shit. Hot Damn. I do have a routine that I have set up, and I'm gonna use the Zaggora Hot Pants while practicing. Haha... extra way to get rid of my flabby thighs.


5. Continue Juicing... Religiously - Like I said, I love the effect that juicing has given to my body, I just need to do it routinely. I currently do the green juicing which consist of: Green Apple, Cucumber, Spinach, Parsley & Romaine Lettuce. Sometimes I add Lemon, Carrots & Beets. It does taste nasty at first but then you'll get used to it. 

So do you have goals for October? 


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I like how you combined these into one post. I think for November I will have to do that. I can't wait to see what you get a tattoo of. Good luck with October. And 2/5 is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I thought about doing a recap of the previous month before I talk about the upcoming month... So glad you did this cuz ish kewl. Yea I gues 2/5 ain't so bad.

      The tattoo... will be announced once it's on me! nyahaha

      Delete
  2. Wow, your goals are super impressive! Mine are things like 'have a board games night'! It would be fab to follow each other (I'm following) and I'd love to know if you use a special machine for juicing or if you could use a hand blender (I use this for my smoothies).Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. game night is a must!! me and my friends did that last year... but now everyone is busy... but i think i should plan that again!! game night is sooo fun :)

      i use the Breville juicer that I bought from amazon... i love it!

      Will definitely follow you :)

      Delete
  3. I'm limiting my sugar intake too! woo-hoo! good luck :) newest follower! Found ya from Treasure Tromp! excited to read more, you have a cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank so much for stopping by!!! your baby is adorable!!!! i'm following you too :)

      Delete
  4. Tattoo?!? I want details, what do you want?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals!

    Found your blog through the link up.

    enigmaticambiance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete