Monday, September 3, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 34 - 35


Happy Labor Day (weekend!)!!
Gotta love Mondays where you're off from work.
Seriously, I'm sooo lazy right now. My eyes are like barely open, it's ridiculous. But then, I'd rather do TiLM now than doing it tomorrow where I'll be tired from work.

Why am I tired. Because I did this.



The hike was ridiculous (like I said before, I'm no outdoor person, nor a fit girl), but once you see the water, it was like, "WHOA"... Then it got "WHOA"-er when you're at the edge of the cliff, contemplating to jump or not. Damn. Took me about 5 minutes to convince myself to freakin' jump. Then I thought about my stress in life, and I was like, "F@$% this, $#!+, I'm doing this..." and jumped. Man, it felt liberating! Awesome. Rob did it like 5 times (no shame) and his last one was from one of the higher rocks. Such a brave man.

Thanks to Nneka, my old friend from the good ol' ER days (she works in ICU now at another hospital) from tagging along and facing our fears together. Thanks to Gaby for being driver and photographer. Thanks to Robert aka Pillow, Ryan, Heather for being crazy as me to do this. Thanks to Steph & Andrew who showed up right on time to jump before we left. So cool.


Also these past weeks, I spent some times with my Oma. 2 Tuesdays ago, I decided to say HI to my grandma at her house while I waited for my mother's massage. Chitchatted with her was so fun. Chimmy loves her house because of her backyard. He usually goes to the same mini lime tree, and pee on it. Damn. And today I went to her house to drop of my mother, but I was so hungry so I stayed for a while... My cousins came too so we just ended up eating and talking. We were there today for her birthday lunch (which is tomorrow). My GrandMa's awesome.

thanks to Elaine for the picture
Since week 34 was my call week, nothing crazy interesting happened. I was more homebound. Good thing is I didn't get called in at all. Yeah. Did some relaxing with the Pillow (who was busy doing his NFL drafting for Fantasy Football with his boys)... While I was at home during that weekend, I was fascinated by this young lady. She cracked me up.


Glozell is the $#!+. I was in tears watching her videos. This girl has too much time in her life to create these awesome videos. I have too much time to watch her videos! Seriously!!!

Oh another awesome news, I'm going to be an aunt!! My cousin is preggers with her first baby and I'm sooooooooo excited. YES! It means more trips to San Diego. I really hope she gets a GIRL. I need a GIRL in my life. Most of my friends are having boys. I want to spoil this peanut rotten!

Oh and congratulation to Alyx from Everyday is a new Adventure. She won my giveaway. Gurl, I shall mail it to you sometime this week! Yay!!

Oh oh oh... One more awesome thing :) I met up with 2 of my blogger friends this past weekend! I met up with Evani of Simply Evani & Nicole from Treasure Tromp at Downtown Disney. I asked the Pillow if he was bored with our conversation that evolves around blogging, and he said he found it interesting. He doesn't really read my blog (I don't think he reads my blog at all), so blogging to him, esp from a woman's point of view, is foreign to me. So he ended up asking me (otw home) about how did I knew these girls and how did I get followers, etc. Anyways, it was a huge pleasure to meet these 2 girls. So awesome.

thanks Evani for the Mustache Rings :)))))

Most definitely we will hang out again. Next goal is to hang out with Alex from Louise Amabilis. Maybe Gaby and I should hang out with you... and do a Friends marathon. Wooo aawwwww yeaa.
OOOOOO one more thing (I get excited). I'm planning to open a online store. No, not for my cupcakes. It's for my stuff. One day, I was staring at my closet and can not help to notice on how much clothes/crap/stuff I have. So I decided to create an e-store... aka online yard sale. It's still under construction (I need to measure the clothes I'm selling). I usually just dump them in a bag and drop it off goodwill, but in a way, they're too cute to just give it away. The prices will be like, affordable. Most of them are like clothes that don't fit me anymore (thanks to eating my baked goods) or just stuffs that I don't think that represents me anymore. It may represent you, so hopefully it'll get your interest. Once I get everything in order, I will announce it soon.

So I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Happy September!!


13 comments:

  1. Let me know when you guys hang out again!! So jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jump looks soooo fun! I would totally do that over and over and over and over! :D

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, i thought the 1st jump was hard, but actually the 2nd one was harder! hahaha... you would think after jumping the first one it should be easy. It was very hard!! But the 3rd jump got better. We're wanting to go out more and find more places to jump off from (that sounds morbid for a moment).

      BUT it was very fuN!

      Delete
  3. It was so nice to finally meet you!!! Let's plan another date in the Village sometime soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes yes yes... funny thing was after dtown, rob & i headed to the village and had Yogurtland. hahaha...

      Delete
  4. Girl, I don't know about you, but I got food on the brain for when you come down!!! Already trying to think of a place to eat :) let me know what you like! We'll eat pretty much anything! (as long as there are meatless options for Tim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gurl we're down for anything. ANYTHANG. one thing is i'm not a big seafood fan except for fish (while Rob loves him some seafood. gah). And of course, must be a place where Mr. TimBoy can eat :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, I guess I would NEVER jump! Too scared of deep water!
    It is funny that you call your grandma "Oma". We do the same in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for our meet up. It was as amazing as I envisioned :) I love Mr. Pillow's questions, he was really cool to meet!

    ReplyDelete