Sunday, September 2, 2012

omg i'm so behind

Hi Bunnies.

Sorry if the blog is like abandoned. I'm so busy (doing awesome stuff) hence the lack of posts lately. I'm also behind on reading blogs. I see my Bloglovin reading list piling up as we speak (sad face).

But great things happened this past week. 2 of my 12 Things List is checked!

1. I FINALLY got my letter from Inland Valley Humane Society. YAAY. I got my date for orientation, and I can not wait to start volunteering at the shelter :)

2. I faced my fears and did the CLIFF JUMP! Best decision ever. (pictures to follow)

Ok, so I hope everyone have a great Labor Day Weekend.

I'm about to meet up with Simply Evani and possibly Treasure Trump too! Weeee this is so excited.

Louise Amabilis, your turn is next! I'll be in SD in  November for the Color Run. Say whaaaat???

xo,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. Awesome that you will start volunteering! Yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat!! I can not wait to play with the dogs and cats!!!

      Delete
  2. woot woot! sounds awesome :)
    just let me know and we'll get breakfast, lunch or dinner :)

    p.s.: I totally pictured something different for the cliff jump, something more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go9uekKOcKM hahaha I laughed so hard when I saw the pics.... that was not it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahha omg i saw the youtube video, DUDE, that's sooo wicked!! I'm not that pro nor brave yet to do that one. That's crazy!!!

      and yes... we must meet up in November! No matter what.

      Delete