Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Chimmy! STOP FREAKIN RUNNING AWAY when you're near my side of the bed wanting to get picked up. I'm a lazy ass mom once I'm laying on my bed, and with you wanting to come up and then RUNNING away does not help!! I yell at you instead. And then feel guilty. Because you are so darn cute. Damn you Chimichanga.

Dear Pillow... I miss you, like crazy. Not seeing you in flesh for 2 weeks is torture. Seriously, get on your knees and ask me already *no shame*

Dear Radio. Can ya stop playing: Rihanna, Carly Rae J, Pitbull and Demi Lovato? I tired pushing the buttons on my stirring wheel to change channels. Seriously. Give my thumb a break. I'm having sore thumb syndrome

Dear Ms. Li who touched me like I've never been touched before in a long time. You worked on my back like no other.

I entered like this:

And exiting like this:

Thank goodness the place wasn't too far. I felt like I just woke up from a million hour nap. Ms. Li, you rock.

Dear Baby Adam. You know MiMa can't wait for you. But please hang in there in your mother's belly until I TELL YOU TO! jk. Stay cookin' until you're ready. But please don't go beyond the 24th. My vacation time is only til that date.

Dear Weight. Why have you not gone down? Instead, you're raising up? I thought we were BFFs. I see how it is. You just want to ruin my life. I don't like you anymore.

Dear Pillow (again). Thank you for sending me those postcards from your travel. I got giddy.

Dear Readers... This Recipe will be posted soon.


Can I say, nomnomnom?







8 comments:

  1. i agree about the radio... i think they're playing the same three songs over & over again. it sure is exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how eager you are to tie the knot! I'm completely the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Chimmy is trying to help you get physical. ;) Also, I can't wait for you to share that recipe. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also completely agree with the radio! I am definitely over all of these songs! Found your blog through Alyssa's giveaway & now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rima, sorry for being a little MIA in my commenting this week.
    Dear Rima, stop programming shitty stations on your radio and you will not have this problem.
    Dear Rima, it looks like Adam read your post!!
    Dear Rima, stop eating the cupcakes and just send them my way, that way you and your weight can become bff's again ;)
    Dear Pillow, will you just hurry up and ask her already, she's obviously desperate :)

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to sleeeeeep! i'm so bad at it. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that cupcake recipe! And cmon Mr. Pillow, do it already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing like an amazing massage!

    New follower!
    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete