Sunday, September 30, 2012

Link's I Love Sunday

hah, it's been awhile for me to share some links that i love. i haven't been browsing a lot lately since i worked too much (where's the money, dammit!) and trying to spend as much time with the Pillow as possible since we're both busy and live far from each other...

So here we go (ole ole ole)


  • My first love of Sport is Soccer. I got this from the Pillow and glad that Soccer is growing in the US. 
  • I just had a deja vu moment reading this article (wth...)... Anyways, I fell in love with Bikram Yoga a while back, but just too damn shitty lazy to do it. I tried Hot Vinyasa Yoga, I liked it but I still preferred Bikram. I think I should just quit my gym membership and just join Bikram again.
  • I'm really disgusted by this 14 year old girl. Shame on you, girl. Now you're going to waste your life in prison over an innocent baby.
  • hahahaha... gotta love animal photobombs!
  • I don't know what I'm reading, but this guy is sick. And the teenage girl is ... gah... should know better.
  • If you love Dogs as much as I do, this video will melt your cold heart.
Hahah as you can see I haven't browsed lately. I need to do more reading. Poo.


2 comments:

  1. Soccer is the best! I love it!
    Aww, I am so glad the dogs got rescued! I love animals so much and I want to rescue all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right?? When I saw that video I was like, that's it. I'm gonna for sure volunteer at the shelter! I'm currently waiting for my 2nd day of orientation!

      And yes, Soccer #1!

      Delete