Thursday, June 28, 2012

Being Thrifty

YES. I love going to thrift stores. Not only you find great things, but all for a fraction of store prices. Who doesn't love saving money? Cha-Ching. 

Anyways, I went to Goodwill today & managed to find some Mason Jars and 2 shirts. I noticed lately Goodwill is getting pricier, or maybe it's just me.

I'm gonna score this with short jeans
these would be cute with leggings. Yay.
I went crazy on Mason Jars!
Also, I know I mentioned before that I went to a thrift store in Anaheim (super cheap because they were having a moving sale. 50% off! What? Thrift & 50% off?) and I got 2 dresses!!

i would wear this with a wide brown belt and wedges. Hm. Date night.
hm, with a wide black belt and heels. hello church.
Who loves to go to thrift stores? Raise your hands!!!

bunny kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Super cute dresses! I want them both! And yea, sometimes Goodwill is a hit or miss on price, it can be pricey!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete