Sunday, June 10, 2012

Links I Love Sunday

New Segment :)

I know everyone out there loves to browse around the internet (Umm... isn't it part of life?). If you're friends with me on Facebook (holla!), you probably know that I love to share some links/pictures as part of my statuses. Well, low and behold, I thought, "why not share it too with your blog readers?" Hence I created LiLS. So every Sunday I will post links that I enjoyed reading through out the week with hopes that you will enjoy it too. Yay.
  • Summer is coming up... which means beachy wavy hair :) There are a tons of products out there to create the I-just-came-back-from-the-beach hair, but why not make your own mist? (esp if you are not near the beach!)
  • I am a fan of Iron Man. My friend, Evani, is doing a giveaway at her blog for an Iron Man shot glass. Do it. It ends tomorrow, Monday @ 5PM. Hurry!
  • One of my Sisters and I are planning something, and I recommended these to make as refreshments. Yum.
  • One of my dreams is to attend an Indian wedding. This one is epic. I need an Indian BFF stat.
  • This article about destination weddings on a budget is pretty cool. 
  • I am a member of Birchbox and I really recommend this service if you love beauty products. Awesome samples for $10? I'm sold.
  • The Death of Concert Tickets is pretty interesting. I still collect my old ticket stubs. It's part of my life's history.
  • This is pretty awesome. Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky has a vintage RV and goes on road trips with it. I'm jealous.
  • For those who love the Walking Dead, if you live near San Diego, I believe you will enjoy this maze/walk/run-for-your-life event. I'll pass. 
And if you're a fan of New Girl, of course you know Schmidt. I've seen this video a while ago, but it never gets old. I need a Schmidt BFF in my life.



moonbeams,



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring a link to my giveaway Rima!! :) And I'm DYING to go to an Indian wedding too, I was JUST having a conversation about them on Friday (how bizarre!). And I think Schmidt is singlehandedly the BEST character on TV, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evani, SCHMIDT is every girls BFF, in my opinion hahaha... Girl, we need to find an epic Indian Wedding to go to, and get all dress up in pretty saris and henna tattoos!!

      Delete
  2. schmidt: the best man ever to grace this planet. what an absolute babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not only he's a babe, he's hilarious. i think it's every girl's dream. *dreaming right now*

      Delete