Sunday, June 24, 2012

YogurtDate

Today Mr. Pillow & I went for a quick date and headed to Claremont, to get some yogurt. Twas a nice day in Southern California, and it would be a waste to spend the day indoors (which pretty much what we did all morning & afternoon). What sucks for being on call for me is that I can't go anywhere too far with the fear that I might get called in & won't be able to reach the hospital soon enough. It was nice to get out of the house even for an hour or so.


Gotta love the sunset. I hope you all had a great weekend. 

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

photos were taken by my gopro camera.















6 comments:

  1. I love the fisheye effects on these! And I HATE being on call, it just ruins my weekends. Some people can go about their day and not think about it but it drives me crazy! Lol

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I really love my gopro camera it's so awesome! small yet powerful! haha... Thank goodness I didn't get called yesterday!

      Delete
  2. Next time have him take a pic of your dress,it looks cute :)

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks!! It's a simple teal tunic but it's very comfy! he got it in Uniqlo when he was in NYC a couple of weeks ago. He asked, "what do you want?" then he got me something that's only in NYC so he got me some Uniqlo stuff. Haha... he's pretty cute yet weird, but cute.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yes i can eat froyo any day any time! haha...
      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete