Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blog Award BackLog!


woot, woot. So my NorCal buddy, Evani, nominated me on her blog for a Blog Award Backlog (applause!). I feel so honored! The Rules are to state 7 random things about yourself and nominate 15 (preferred fellow bloggers) people... LezGo.

  1. I have Vitiligo. Something I'm proud of but not too proud of either. Haha. It takes me 30 - 40 minutes every day to do my make up because I have to do cover-up make up since most of my vitiligo are around my neck & facial area. At first it was a struggle for me, but now I'm very used to it. What I learned from my autoimmune disease is that I developed the i-dont-care-because-i-am-cool-and-awesome attitude when it comes to my style/way of life. People love me because of my personality and talent, not because of the way I look. Huzzah. The only person who's still struggles about my Vit is my mother. She's high maintenance! Bah! We're total opposite.
  2. 2 places where I go every paycheck day: Target  & Homegoods. I think people can relate to Target, but Homegoods for me is Hell/Heaven on earth. I'm a sucker for their kitchen section.
  3. I'm currently loving the scent of burning candles. Again, I went to Homegoods and bought some. Haha.
  4. I have two addresses, one in Rancho Cucamonga & one is Newport Beach :)
  5. I really, really, REALLY don't like to work out. I love the feeling after a work out, it's awesome, but just to get my ass to work out, that's a challenge on its own. 
  6. Bread is my weakness. I believe on a stranded island, I can survive on King's Hawaiian Bread.
  7. I collect cameras, glasses and mason jars --> current obsession. 
Since I still have a small amount of blog friends, ja kno, being a newbie and all, I'm gonna nominate some of my Facebook friends. Woo. 

As for bloggers: the girls from Shimai Shimai, Alex from Louise Amabilis, Ollie from A Sight of Love,  Mike from Whiskey, Black Leather & Diamonds, Ella from WriteFromWrong, Gypsie Sister, Amanda of Little Lady Little City, Aldy from I'm Dreaming I'm Alive.

As for FB: Gaby, Heather, Torrey Jones, Ryan H, Raisa, Elaine, Timoteo!!

Hah, we'll see how this goes. Y'all nominated :)

moonbeamers,



2 comments: