Saturday, June 9, 2012

You Know I Love You So...

from here
As you may know, I have my undying love for Coldplay. Chris Martin is a genius. Thanks to spotify (which I encourage you to JOIN!), I can listen to ALL Coldplay's album from my iPhone. One of my favorite albums (ok all of them are my favorite) is the Live 2003 From Sydney. And of course Yellow is one of the top songs I love from that album. Just by listening to the song, you can feel the energy of Martin through his voice. Every time I hear it in my car, it puts a huge smile upon my face and it really makes my day better. Well on top of that of course, the lyrics of the song. 

For 2012, both Rob & I selected "Yellow" as our song of the year (last year was "Fix You", this one is my personal favorite). So every time this song comes out, I remember my lovie, Rob.


Yellow moonbeams & bunny kisses,

2 comments:

  1. Lol my Rob doesn't love a lot of "alternative" music (he's a hip hop boy) but he LOVES this Coldplay song. FUNNY! And I love Spotify, I even bought it for a "month" so we could use it on roadtrips.

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spotify rules! it's like having a massive itunes library for cheap. i think it's worth my $10/month hehe...

      Delete