Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Links I Love Sunday (sorry... late!)

Sorry for being late. I had a really busy Sunday (wedding & a grad party) so I didn't have time to share some fun links I enjoyed over the past week. So here we go!



  • I want this.
  • If anyone is going to visit New York City and would like to know the best places to grub, check this out. Makes me wanna go back so bad.
  • Recently found I am Baker and fell in love.
  • Homage to my dad for Father's Day. Mustache and all.
  • I Love Coldplay (i think you all know that) and I Love A capella. This Guy is PURE genius. I'm in awe.
  • If you're a dog lover like me, you would love this :) I want a Corgi now :3
this video made me cried big time


well, I hope you all had a great Sunday. haha this post is so late.

moonbeams,

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY who I'm sending that Corgi video to!! So cute! And I pinned that article on NYC :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete