Sunday, June 24, 2012

Links I Love Sunday

Hello!! It's Sunday (already?), which means it's time to share you some links I enjoyed this past week. 



  • If you love laughing (who doesn't?) or need some pick me up, watch this.
  • Poor soccer player. Not only he's in pain, he got butt first.
  • I love cupcakes and I want this!
  • This is a really good article about saying thanks to your partner. My favorite part is where he said, "I find that knowing that my efforts have been witnessed and are appreciated makes it much easier to offer my support and my labor as an act of love".
  • Gotta love Goop. Ms. Paltrow-Martin wrote about traveling tips on a plane, and I agree with the fly-fashion. Hmm... Can't wait to plane some vacay time :) PS: don't you love that Air New Zealand's Sky Couch? Envy!
  • Sending some major love to Aesha, the girl from Afghan who was saved and brought to US from her Taliban husband who cut off her nose & ears when she tried to escape from their marriage. 
Do you guys have any links to read? Share!
moonbeams & bunny kisses,

4 comments:

  1. How have I NEVER heard of Goop?!? Amazing! Gwyneth is a goddess. And such a good article on saying thank to your partner! I always love your links!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Evani. Yes, Goop is amazing!!! Glad you love it!

      Delete