Sunday, June 3, 2012

Home

from here
Everyone has stress. Some people decide to show it, some people don't. Some people express them directly, some people indirectly. I'm both. I'm stuck in between.

With the stress I'm dealing with at home & work, one of the best times during the week is when I'm spending time with my beloved Pillow-man. I feel at home with I'm with him.


song: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home

Despite the stress and all, I feel totally blessed with I have. Life is still good.

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

Rima

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I like to think of myself as an open book but I also tend to keep a lot of feelings to myself. It's so easy to get stressed out but if you stop and think about all the blessings, it's hard to keep feeling that way.

    :) Evani

    ReplyDelete