Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Graduation Cupcakes


First of all, I would like to congratulate all the students that finally graduation this past weekend. Lots of friends and family I know graduated from college. So proud of all of them.

Anyways, one of the new grads, my friend, Gaby, threw a grad party for her. Kindly enough she asked me to make some cupcakes for it. She ordered 3 dozen of 3 different flavors, and I spend all Friday night after work and Saturday afternoon to complete the 3. It was fun and tiring at the same time. I was really in Frosting Heaven. I don't usually brag about my creations, but I was impressed on how awesome the frostings were. Hehe.

So for the cupcakes, she ordered (from left to right):
  • Kahlua Coffee Cupcake with Kahlua Infused Buttercream with Espresso
  • Chocolate Souffle Cupcake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
  • French Vanilla Cupcake with Strawberry Lambrusco Wine Buttercream
I even made some toppers, like the Fist Pump one in the middle, for her. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I attended the party after my cousin's wedding, and I was all smiles when there was no cupcake left when I arrived. Hahaha... For me that was a major compliment. Lots of the people there said they love them. Yay. The owner of the house where the party was held even asked if I made Vegan Cupcakes. I'm like, yeaah :)

I promise I will post a recipe soon. Probably the Kahlua one. Hee Hee.

moonbeams & bunny kisses,



1 comment:

  1. Those look beautiful and sound delicious! Congrats on your cupcake victory (imagine me throwing you a fist pump :)

    ReplyDelete