Friday, June 8, 2012

Modcloth!


tis here!!!!! Finally got my Modcloth package :) So that's the dress that I purchased from Modcloth that I'll probably wear for my cousin's wedding. I love it, but the material wasn't what I expected (I think it's not fancy enough for a wedding, but who cares!) since it's cotton and very soft. I love how flowy it is, though. But how can you not love the Cupcake ring? It's one size fits all since it's adjustable. I recommend the ring! Too cute. Overall I am happy with my purchase :) Will definitely shop from there again!!!

If you want to get $10 off your first $50 purchase, click here.

Oh and also, my fellow blogger friend, Evani, is doing a giveaway. I'm an IronMan girl, so hellz yeah I signed up! Go and join the giveaway!!

Hope you have a great weekend ahead. I will be busy experimenting a new cupcake recipe. I will definitely blog about it :)

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

9 comments:

  1. Very cute, I'm loving the colors!

    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the colors too!! It's neutral yet bold (if you know what I mean!) I wanna order a dress from you!

      Delete
    2. Awe yay! I've been getting a lot of sweet feedback it's making me want to open up an (online)shop so much more!

      Delete
    3. You should!! I'll be one of your customers ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress! I'm always afraid to order clothes online because I'm worried my proportions are odd, did you think the size ran true? That cupcake ring is so cute too and I need adjustable rings because I've got stubby hands :D lol Thanks for the blog shoutout! I really appreciate it <3. I love the fact you entered because I did have you in mind when we were deciding which shot glass to give away :)

    Yay for blog friends <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evani, yes it runs true to size. The dress that I ordered is a Large (i'm typically a size 8 - 10) and it fits well. It's a stretchy material too... And yes of course I love adjustable rings! hahaha... I can fit them around any of my fingers :P

      Hahaha and thanks for giving away IronMan. *fist pump*

      Delete
  3. Cuute!! And I love the cupcake ring!

    xo, Becca

    ReplyDelete