Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Love Thrifting

Yes. I love thrifting. I've been doing this fun hobby since college years. I haven't done it in awhile maybe because it does take time to shop around and check out what the thrift store has. The fun part of thrifting is that you can get awesome deals on stuff. Today, at my local Goodwill, I manage to spend under $50 for 9 items. For reals you can't get that kinda deal at a department store. And most of these items are vintage, so I was sooo stoked! Haha... 

I manage to get: 2 dresses, 1 romper, 1 skirt, 1 American Tourist bag, 1 8 oz Pyrex (my first one ever), 2 cute vintage Campbell mugs, 1 hot pink wood clogs & 1 vintage jewelry plate.

Yes, under $50 (including tax!! weeee).

I'm really tempted to start an etsy store, but that's another project in mind, hehe. Maybe I can do it as a start for my wedding fund? Hahahahahaaaargh.

Too bad my mother dislike thrift store. She doesn't know what she's missing ;)

le romper
i really want to make chicken soup now!
too cute
i have no clue what to do with this thing, but i want it!
i really love this dress. really nice to wear for a summer night date!
yes. hot pink clogs. too cool for work.
this looks like an 80s dress (yes, those are velvet!) 
i love vintage luggages, so this was a must
yes, another addition to my growing flowy skirt collection
this thing is so awesome. i'm pretty sure Urban Outfitters would jacked the price of this piece
I have a feeling this hobby is gonna pick up soon. Poor paycheck. Does anyone out there love the thrift? Do share!

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for thrifting ! And hooray for Pyrex! If you can't figure out what to do with it you can always send it my way hihihi if you haven't checked out my pinterest yet there's a link at the top of my blog, I have a pyrex board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress, bad and skirt are to die for! Thrifting is my favorite weekend activity, I wish I had more money to do it.. Lol. Love that bag though, seriously!!

    ReplyDelete