Monday, June 11, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 22 - 23

Hello Moonbeamers!
Just a quick TiLM. I have lots of errands to do, but I shall manage some minutes to spare for a quick TiLM :)
  • Had an epiphany to follow my heart. My mind and heart is in traveling, so I had to decided to try out Registry. For those who are not familiar, registry is an agency where they are contracted with local healthcare facilities to provide temporary staffs when they're in shortage. With the drama that's going on in my current workplace, I think it's time for me to break free and find my own happiness. Tomorrow I have a meeting with an Agency, we'll see how it goes. I have a feeling that God is sending me some signals about my currently life situation. I'm gonna test the water, and if it's right, then I'll go for it. Fingers cross :)
  • I signed up for the Color Run in San Diego. I had to forfeit my Sacramento one (but someone will get lucky... hehehe). I'm so excited because I'm gonna run with Rob & my beloved cousin Elaine and her amazing boyfriend Tim and a group of her co-workers. This should be great :)
  • Had a deep conversation with the Pillow. It was really great to share our deep thoughts and feelings among us and to be open about what the future holds. I love this man.
  • Banana Bread Beer! Taste like it too. Yum.
  • Had a dinner date with Elaine & Tim this past Wednesday. Love this couple. Thanks for the dinner & awesome stuffs :)
  • The Pillow aka Rob went to the East Coast this past week (super jealous). He was able to attend the friendly soccer game between Argentina (he's a hardcore fan, go figure) vs Brazil. At least he can semi-check off a Bucket List (his ultimate one would be in a World Cup finale). On Sunday, he skyped me from Times Square. You don't know how jealous I was >:( But gotta love Skype. I can see Times Square live from home
  • Dreaming for a trip to London town! Hence I'm reading a book about it! Student Budget-wise hehe
  • Watched an Indian Movie by infamous Shahrukh Khan. Really good. It's on Netflix, called Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. And had an Indian moment of cooking curry while listening to Bollywood music. Life is good.
  • Trying out hula-hooping with Hoopnotica. I have a bruise to prove it! Hah!

yum
2 of cake in a mug
Goofin' off with my Oma @ church
i don't know what chimmy is doing here
all the way from Times Square
currently reading these books
fresh out of the groomer
some Argentinian sandwich :)

The situation at work is pretty stressful, I leave my home okay until I get to work and feel my neck and shoulder tense up. I'm usually not like this, but I know that there's something wrong :( [sorry for the whining]. I need a heating pack!

One thing that I'm looking forward to is BAKING! I have 3 orders to do this weekend! Eek!

Hope everyone have a great week. Summer is here!

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

10 comments:

  1. pretty photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and now you make me wanna learn polish :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that you're following your heart! Hopefully it all works out :) uuum...cake in a mug, say no more!!
    It seems like everyone is in a blog makeover mood lately, it looks good

    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i just open your blog and you revamped as well :)
      i might tweak some here and there, but we'll see haha. yes i hope this follow-my-heart thing works out! of course... cake in a mug? ready in 2 minutes? sold. so dangerous.

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean girl, I swear our lives are parallel, you just live in SoCal and I live in NorCal. Work has been SO stressful and I'm considering a career change soon but I'm not so good with change. Anyways good luck with you interview and where life takes you! And I'm a leeeetle bummed that we couldn't meet at the Sac Color Run but I know you'll have fun at the SD one! :) And what a lucky duck your Rob is for getting to skype you from Times Square!

    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i have found my double. hahaha... you! haha jk. i'm not good in changes too but sometimes, i guess, you just have to take the ball and do it. meh. YES! I was really looking forward for Sac, but things came up! *can't wait to plan the "plan" with you*

      Delete
  4. hmmm, banana bread! it DOES taste like yum :)

    [Treasure Tromp] 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... that beer was delish. i need to stock up on them!

      Delete
  5. That's so great that you're trying to do what you love! I hope it all works out! (Plus traveling to London?? Oh man, I'm jealous!)

    Also, how did that cake in a mug thing work out? I think my sister tried it once and it was a disaster, but yours looks pretty good!

    xo, Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi B! the cake in a mug worked out for me! it's sooo easy and quick... and any left over frosting will come in handy :) omg i'm nomnomnom right now. gah.

      Delete