Friday, June 1, 2012

First Purchase...

...with modcloth :)

I've been always a fan of Modcloth for a while. I remember when it started selling vintage items first then it branched out and became a pretty big online store. I adore vintage clothing/style, and I do still go to the thrift stores whenever I get a chance. Some of my wardrobes in my closets are from thrift stores. Yay. At one point my mother, who's more of a Department Store kinda girl, teased me, "Why are you buying old people's clothes?" Until now she doesn't get it. As long as you style your vintage dress right, people will think it's out of a department store. The only difference is I save TONS of money. Haha...

Anyways, a cousin of mine who's getting married in 2 weeks ask me to take part in her wedding to be a guest attendant. Being the awesome me I said yes. After I got home from work, I thought to myself, "gosh, I gotta shop for dresses now..." But being tight in time due to my schedule, the only way I can find a dress in my convenience is to shop online. And the first one that popped my mind was Modcloth.

After browsing for 2 hours, I finally decided on a dress. I'm so excited. I also purchase a cute ring resembling a cupcake. Duh, I love to bake... so it was a must have for me. Hehe.

I really recommend this store due to its cuteness. If you love the retro vibe, vintage style, then you're in for some awesomeness.

Speaking of awesome, you can get a $10 off your first purchase of $50. Not bad. Shipping is $4 flat, and free over $50. Sweet, huh? Plus, free return & exchange. Can't beat that.

Go ahead and check it out. I didn't not regret. I really can't wait for my dress. I will keep you posted.

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see which one you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait either!! i hope it gets here ASAP!

      Delete
  2. Excited to see the one you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i'm excited to see it in person! i will keep you posted!

      Delete
  3. I love love Modcloth! I do this really addictive thing where I check the website almost everyday for new stuff...which is a super bad idea for me.lol I've never purchased any clothing from there though, just shoes & accessories, so you'll have to keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... that would be me with wedding sites (oh uh). i will def keep you posted :)

      Delete