Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review: Influenster Cosmo VoxBox :)

Review Time.

First off, this was my reaction when I got my first ever VoxBox from Influenster. 

Yes, I went to my bathroom and posed with as Ellie. 

Everyone should have a bathroom post. For realz.


Anyways, I got the Cosmo VoxBox 2012. It consisted of:



Ummm... Holla? Free stuff? Who's not down!

Forever Red is pretty nice. I love the scent. It took me awhile to get used to the strong cloud of sweet and amber-ish fragrance once I sprayed it (lately my nose has been very sensitive, thanks to the allergies) but once it mild down and blended with my own body odor (I smell good, dammit), I love it. It reminded me a mix of Sweet Pea with a little hint of Japanese Cherry Blossom and Forever Amber. Brah-vo.

The Ghirardelli chocolate... I DID NOT GET THE CHANCE TO TASTE IT! Because Mother grabbed it out of my hands and chowed it down herself. From that statement alone, I think she loved it. Damn. Miso jealous.

Venus Razor has always been my favorite razor. Yes I've tried others (I'm a whore), but I ended up with Venus at the end. The handle is easy on the hand, easy to glide on to the skin, esp the Olay razor. It's pretty nifty. So far I hardly get cuts from Venus. Good job, girls.

And the FriXion Pens. My co-worker wanted to jacked it from me because she thinks it's the coolest thing since that pen can be erased. I love it because it glides easy on paper AND the ink does not smear. It's only erasable with the end of the pen, which is a white tip. I tried to rub my writings with my fingers, no good. So this pen is legit.

Uber happy that I got this box.

Did anyone got theirs too?

moonbeams,
Rima

oh wait, the infamous disclaimer: yes, I got sent this complimentary box for me to try out and to give my opinions about the items contained to this box.

2 comments:

  1. bunny kisses! :-) but seriously, loved the box, too bad you didn't have a chance to taste the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I have been with Influenster since April and have yet to receive a box. :( I may have to try that razor. I normally use the men's razors.

    ReplyDelete