Sunday, December 9, 2012

Things I Love Monday, Week 49



Hello Hello. Today's TiLM will be a different kind. It's a link up with Nicole from Treasure Tromp. It's a Gratitude Link Up.

The reason for TiLM is because I like to look back on my week and remember all the great (sometimes the bad) things that happened thru out the week.

So instead of elaborating the things, I'll just make a list!

This week I am grateful for...

  1. Pillow for being back
  2. Chimmy rolling around and body slamming me when I told him that I'm gonna leave and he has to stay home ("Chimmy Stay Home!" is his worst nightmare)
  3. Pillow for being okay and supportive when I'm in Gas Pain. Yes Gas Pains are real. 
  4. ManUtd winning the Manchester Derby on Sunday against Man City
  5. Cold Nights under the blanket
  6. Seeing how gleeful Pillow was knowing that Leo Messi beat the record of having the Most Goals in a Year
  7. Lavender Soy Latte
  8. Getting Snail Mail
  9. Finally watching my first James Bond Movie. Skyfall is great
  10. Being able to eat carbs again. Good carbs!
  11. Winning a $25 giftcard to Bed Bath and Beyond from my department's Xmas Luncheon
  12. Using that $25 giftcard to purchase a new vacuum for Pillow's apartment
  13. Seeing all the dirt & dust inside the new vacuum's filter and dumping it out
  14. Pillow to force me to do some cardio on the elliptical while watching Packers beat the Lions
  15. Going to a Happy Hour Xmas Dinner with my IR co-workers. Fun times hanging out with them outside of work
  16. Chimmy's face when he stares at me... Smiling
  17. Putting up the Christmas Tree @ Pillow's
  18. My future travel plan with Pillow next year *cross fingers*
  19. That I have a decent income Job
  20. Have a house that I can still live in
  21. The love from my family and friends
I know there's more, but 21 is enough :)

Thanks Nicole for the Link - Up!

moonbeams,
Rima

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad Pillow is back for you to cuddle and take sneak pictures of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. future trave plans with pillow? I'm liking this!
    Thanks for linking up, Rima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love the timeline of the giftcard, I get a weird satisfaction from seeing all the things I vacuum up. LOL and yay for travel plans with Pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait ... You've never EVER seen a James bond movie before!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete