Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter Gift Exchange!


Well well well... It's time to post about my Winter Gift Exchange that was held by A Day in a Joyful Life & Insert Sarcastic Remark Here!

I received my package from Kristina! I love love love love the cupcake liners! My collection is growing :) Super dig the penguin socks! The cupcake book I'm gonna leave it at my boyfriend's house, so I have a quick cookbook when I'm there and craving, haha. Love all the things I got!! Thanks, Kristina :)


For this gift exchange, not only you send a gift to someone (which I gave to the lovely Jen!) and receive from someone, a pre-requisite (college, anyone?) for it is that we have to do something good for someone, ie charity.

I'm a Goodwill nerd. I buy Goodwill, I donate Goodwill.


I kinda cleaned up my closet and ended up donating 3 boxes of home stuff. Also, I donated 2 boxes of shoes (I didn't take a picture of the receipt).

I'm also a monthly donator for Compassion International for a child in Indonesia and Hope for Paws, a animal rescue team based in Los Angeles, CA. 

I've been doing Compassion International for almost 2 years and it has been great. Every time I receive a letter from my Sponsored Child, it makes me really happy.

As for Hope for Paws, I just started in October. This video made won my heart.



Check it out. 

Thanks to Melissa & Allie for the opportunity to share this!

moonbeams,
Rima


4 comments:

  1. So glad you liked your goodies. Thank you for donating to such wonderful charities. That video of Fiona's rescue breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What fun socks! I love fun socks. I can't wait to see what you put in those cupcake liners. Yum!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about your good deeds! :) It feels so awesome to clean out your own home and know that those items will be put to good use by other people. Animal rescues are especially close to my heart, it's awesome that you're getting involved. You got a great package from Kristina, I wish I could try the cupcakes you make! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank you again for my wonderful gifts that you sent!!! :) You are wonderful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete