Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Feel Loved.

Besides my Brother and my Father, these are the 2 men that God gifted in my life.
After the Sandy Hook tragedy, it made me think about the purpose of my life. Also on how grateful I am to have incredible people in life.

When you think about, it's the small and simple things in life that makes it wonderful.

For Example, the way Chimmy stares at Robert with full loving eyes... FOR ROB'S POPEYE CHICKEN! Homeboy was apparently so hungry that he stared at Rob's hand as he eats this delicious crunchy chicken and puts it in his mouth.


Then Chimmy gets braver. He started to climb on to Rob's lap and takes a sniff of his plate. By this time I told Chim to stop it and took him downstairs to feed him some Popeye's. Homie scarfed the chicken down in 2 minutes. Rob was impressed.

Then today as we sat and watch the Packers-Bears go (GO PACK GO!), Chimmy decides to climb on Rob's lap and prance around him to play with him. Poor Pillow. Or maybe Chimmy just love the fluffiness of Rob aka the Pillow.


Keep the people you love close by. Hug them as much as possible. Tell them you Love them even if they drove you insane that day. 

May the victims of Sandy Hook rest in peace. May the Lord showered the families with love and patience and give them eternal strength as they face and deal with Christmas and the future. 

bunny kisses
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I love the time lapse of Chimmy and Pillow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popeye's Chicken is the best. A few years ago they closed down all the locations here (due to back taxes or something like that). Last year they started to reopen a couple of them. They're still a little far from where I live, but I go when I can.

    ReplyDelete