Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Secret Gift Exchange

As I type this and listen to my Putumayo playlist on my old iPod *bobbin my head*, I look back at these pictures and LOL. Too epic.

Btw this is the song that I'm listening to.

This little Arabic inside of me dances.

These are my Youth/Young Adults group from my church. Every Holiday season, I plan our annual Secret Gift Exchange (we don't believe in Santa, so no Santa in the name of the partay). This year the theme was Costume Party. I was delighted to see how my friends dressed up as. Too funny. Even though we don't believe Santa Claus, what's a Xmas Party without Santa? Comes my brother, Otin, dressing up as a Dirty Santa. Uh, thanks Bro.

Of course, I dressed up as Ellie the Elephant. Rob dressed up as a Chubby Iron Man. Spiderman is the host of the party, my cousin, TYJ.

Be prepare for some pictures.

Dirty Santa aka my Brother, Otin
Psycho Masseuse, my cousin Akira, who's actually a certified Masseuse. He brought his massaging chair
Spidey aka my cousin, TYJ
uh odd Iron Man. Yes, this is the Pillow
Future Brother In Laws, bonding, in a weird way, I guess.
Brother and Sister
Some weird BatMan
Waldo
Yes, Batman & Spidey can be friends
Ellie pretending to hide Waldo. And Spidey is photobombing. Creepy.
Dirty Santa
Even Batman Photobombs.
We got our own Psy and a creepy version of Edward
Even Romney visited.
Even our own "Pastor" visited and shook Santa's hand (he's our pastor's Son)
Half Devil/Half Angel, Black Swan and a Bumble Bee
Venus the Goddess
Animal Kingdom
Super Heroes and a villain. And Creepy Santa
Soldier wannabe
Saucy Minnie Mouse
Even Batman found his love
Can you link what Ellie's sign is to?
Ho Ho Ho
I got an Apron from Anthropologie! Yes, TEAL!!!
My Secret Giver was a Bank Robber
All participants.
Rob is missing because he went to another party right after.
I was so glad with the turn out and even the youth had a blast. I can't wait to plan for next years one. 

Any of you had Christmas parties?

moonbeams,
Rima




3 comments:

  1. That looks so much fun and best backdrop for the photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah those photos are amazing! so much fun! we didn't have a Christmas party, we had a family dinner.. but it was great, too :-)

    ReplyDelete