Monday, December 3, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 48


Honestly, this week went like blur. I did not updated my journal like I was supposed to, so everything is like a haze. All I remember was work work work, sleeping late because I was texting Rob or facetimeing with him.

Here are the proofs haha...


My diet was rough. Yes I cheated here and there, but mainly I sticked to the No Carbs. So far I lost almost 5 lbs, which is not bad at all. Now I'm entering the Phase 2 of the South Beach Diet. I finally had my Oatmeal! I was so happy!!!
So I went to Kohl's and did some damage. I did not get the dress on the left (regret!) but I did get the leggings and the Jacket. I love the Jacket. It has the Japanese vibe. Both are from the LC Lauren Conrad line. 
Another exciting thing was I got my costume for my Christmas Costume Party. Yes. An Elephant Suit. Too legit. I was so excited when I opened it up. Chimmy was not happy with it. He barked like mad. It was epic. Even Mother thought it was hilarious.
So I wore the new outfit to church and decided to pull a schmexy Elephant look. Looks like Ms. Ellie will be a regular soon. Awesome. (if you insist: shoes: Harajuku Lovers; Jacket & Leggings: LC Lauren Conrad from Kohl's; inner black shirt: elie tahari). And yes, Mother trimmed my bangs and they are TOO short :/
So I promised myself (and rob) that I would clean the apartment, which I did, with the help of my beloved BFF, Gaby. We decided for the night to eat some South African food (delish) and had a Onesie party with Chardonnay and of course, Love, Actually. 
this was delish!
Then on Sunday, we finished up cleaning and head over to the Camp and ate at Native Foods. Vegan food at its finest. Yum. 
Then with the weary rain that was going on all weekend, I drove to LAX to pick up my man. I had the nerves. It was weird waiting there and expecting to see his face soon. Good thing we were texting while he was in line for custom and baggage check. Then when I finally saw his chubby self, I was in glee. I just couldn't wait to snuggle with his fat cheeks (he said he gained 9 lbs. Go job bro *knuckle punch*). He got me some knick knacks which was cool. He got me a I <3 Jakarta T-Shirt that he made me wear to our sushi dinner. 

Anyways, I thank God for blessing Rob during his whole trip and having him arrive to the States safely. We look thru pictures and it seems that he had a great time. I'm so happy he did. It really made me miss Indonesia. I haven't gone back since I moved here, which is like 11 years ago, and I know things have changed for the past decade.

WHICH... makes me torn between two lovers going to Alaska, Paris or Jakarta next year. I know Mother is going back in February/March, and I really, really, want to go back, even for 2 weeks (it's totally not enough!). Gah. I need to start buying lottery tickets.

So I hope y'all had a great week!

Btw Kohl's being awesome...


What are you excited for this week? I just can't wait for the weekend so I can spend time again with the Pillow.

moonbeams,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Sunday (or does that count as next week??) so I can finally have a day to sleep in lol. And yay for the Pillow being back!!! I know you must be super happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the elephant suit! I'm dying, that is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! I love that dress!!! Why did you not get it? I'm thinking of getting a metallic dress for the holidays and I might check our Kohls and look for that one ;)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything LC does at Kohls. You should've TOTALLY gotten that dress because it looks fab on you. Anyways, love this all, love you.

    ReplyDelete