Thursday, December 6, 2012

Revisit: 12 Things


Original post: here
For my Bucket List: here
Last 12 Things Review: here

So December is here, meaning I need to review my 12 Things to accomplish by 2012. Let's go thru the list, shall we?

1. Missionary Trip (this will happen in March)
2. Bake and Decor a Cake. This I've never done ever!
3. Bake a batch of Macaroons
4. Bungee Jump and/or Sky Dive
5. Cha-Cha Family Reunion. This should be the year, guys.
6. Read at least 5 novels by the end of the year. 

7. Do a photo shoot of my baked goods. I must notify Ollie for this. Tee Hee.
8. Beer Tasting. Yes, I know wine tasting should be fun (and probably romantic too) but I'm a beer girl. I would love to explore the world of beer. Not to just get buzz on it.
9. Get a legit Physical Exam, inside out. I do have health insurance since I started work, but I've never taken great advantage of it. This time, I will. Haha.
10. Master the art of Fried Rice. Yes. Either the Thai Version, Chinese Version or Indo Version. I'm serious.
11. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter. Always wanted to do this. Even just for a weekend.
12. Make Snow Angels. Haven't yet.


Ok, so far what's new on the list is number 5

#8... I did not do Beer Tasting, instead I did Wine Tasting with my friends. Haha, fail. I still have 26 days, right? haha... Half point at least, no?
#4 would be hard, since $$$$$$$ is pretty rare in my bank and my wallet.
#9 is half-way done. I got my GYN exam. Gah. I hate. I still need to make an appointment for my other exams. It's hard when you're short staff at work, work Mon-Fri and working on your day off. Hmph.
#11, I did get accepted for the local Humane Society and I did go to the orientation. I backed out because of the Euthanasia policy. They do it for population, which I totally understand... but I know I probably can not handle that. So I applied for Rancho Cucamonga Animal Shelter and got accepted, but orientation doesn't start til February. Half-way there.
#12... well it hasn't snow that heavy yet for me to go up to the Mountains. Mammoth, anyone?

So if you count the half points, I have 9 1/2 done. Woo. I think I'm gonna start writing up for 2013!

Should I make this as a link up?

moonbeams,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. Do it!

    Also, good job getting a lot of that stuff done. I'm a beer gal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on crossing things off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there. I am a new follower her. great blog. I am also a nurse, critical care for 5 years:)Nice meeting you. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete