Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Life... Seriously how exciting can you be? I really can not wait for March and am having anxieties and chest pains and what not just planning for my mini Euro Trip. So far, AirBnB has been my best friend on planning for accommodations (seriously, people, it's waaaay better than staying at a N-Star hotels).

Dear Debt... I hope someday soon you vanish from my life and I hope to be more content on what I have. I want to save up and just travel the world... Even when I have kids. Yes, people, it's doable.

Dear Self... Please be content in what you have so you don't get buried in debt.

Dear Friends, Families and Loved Ones... Please understand that as of this minute, I rather plan about my future travels than for my future wedding. And yes, I'm dreaming of a Destination Wedding. Come travel with me then.

Dear Work... I need a raise.

Dear Chimmy... Stop being a brat and eat your food.

Dear Eczema, Sinus Congestion and Gas Pain... Go away. Nobody Likes You.

Dear Pillow, I hope you have a safe trip to Detroit this weekend. Love you.

linking up with Ashley

xoxo,
Rima

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to travel but with three little ones and tons of debt, it just isn't going to happen anytime soon. Maybe one day when Hubby retires & the kids are grown we will be able too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to take a trip somewhere together. Let's go to Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do more traveling too, but we just never have time!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I feel the same about debt. I hate it.

    And Europe! Ahhh can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Europe!
    I hope you have a lot of fun. :]

    Also, I put up your patient story on my Pretty Amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debt is the pits. I know you want to travel and you should definitely do all the traveling to your hearts content but if you're AT ALL interested in a wedding with all the frills, it's always good to start saving for it a little on the side. I thought I was "saving" before the wedding and now that we've started pricing everything, I realized I hadn't been saving nearly ANYTHING at all. It's actually a pretty big regret of mine because the easiest cost to cut in a wedding is "guests" so we're having to possible say no to a bunch of friends because we're funding it all solo! Just a thought ;) But go on and travel for the 2 of us pleaseeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Planning a holiday is the bit about travelling I get most excited about! The places I have to see and where Id love to stay. You will have an awesome time Im sure :)
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mini Euro-Trip? How cool!! Which country??

    Xo
    J.
    http://cansouplover.com

    ReplyDelete